Nice to meet you!
I’m Carla and “A Casa Cibella”
is my Home…
Let me introduce myself
I’m Carla Cibella, a dynamic, outgoing person, I love animals and life outdoors in the nature.
I’ve always loved travelling, getting to know people from all different parts of the world, and it is for this reason that I decided to make my house a welcoming Bed and Breakfast.
I’m very pleased with my activity, I love welcoming people that come to my house, being helpful with all the information that they need, about the neighbourhood of Monteverde and the city of Rome.
I try to make them feel at home. I do my best.
So never hesitate to ask for anything, I’ll be more than happy to give my advice.
Two rooms at your disposal
A casa Cibella is my home, and two nice bedrooms are reserved to my guests; each room is completely self- contained, with a kitchenette and en-suite bathroom.
The main points of
by foot and i a few minutes!
The position of our bed and breakfast is definetely excellent. You can easily reach the main attractions either on foot or by public transport.
Most visited are: Piazza Trastevere, Pantheon, Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Navona, the Colosseum.
Walking distances to the main attractions from our B&B:
- Fontanone also known as “Fontana dell’ Acqua Paola”, 700m, on foot , 10 ‘
- Chiesa di San Pietro in Montorio con tempietto del Bramante, 800m, 10′
- Porta San Pancrazio con il Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, 500m, it takes 7′ on foot
- Gianicolo the most spectacular hilltop from where you can have a stunning view of the city, 900m around 10′ on foot
- Villa Pamphili the largest park in Rome, 1km around 15′ on foot
- Trastevere, 1km around 15′ on foot
- San Pietro, 2km around 30′ on foot
The position of my bed and breakfast is very central and therefore convenient
A casa Cibella is located in renown Monteverde Vecchio, a central area spread in the hill overlooking Trastevere. You can easily reach the main attractions either on foot or by public transport.